Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member, soon to be owner of my first Caddy

5VBW Nick

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
Hello from the most northern part of NY state (looking out at Canada across the river). I am a long-time car guy, have had Fords, BMWs, VWs, Audis, driven many Porsches, and now will be getting a CT5-V Blackwing. I am trading my 2018 Audi R8 toward a '23 Black Raven with black interior and black wheels. The car is only for sunny days in the warmer months, so I am allowing myself to have black :D

I searched and searched for one with the carbon fiber packs, or at least the seats, but they all wanted $25k over, one place even was asking $80k over, lol. Mine is sitting at a railyard somewhere near Chicago I guess, and will hopefully be delivered to the dealer soon. Is there a way to track when it is picked up from there and being sent to the dealer which is only about an hour from it?

Looking forward to a manual transmission again! My R8 was crazy fun/fast, but not enough headroom for me at just over 6'3", and also only 2 pedals made it just not the same for me.

Welcome and congratulations, excellent choice of vehicles. Similar inso far as sold my RS5 and found a 5BW with manual. Love this fucking car, consider that my endorsement 😂 Good luck with it for the 4 weeks a year you can drive it up thethee

Welcome and congratulations, excellent choice of vehicles. Similar inso far as sold my RS5 and found a 5BW with manual. Love this fucking car, consider that my endorsement 😂 Good luck with it for the 4 weeks a year you can drive it up thethee
Had an RS5, then RS7, then R8, all Daytona Gray Pearl, haha. Great cars, but gotta have the manual.

Come on now, I'm hoping for at least 6 weeks of good driving!

Welcome to the party! I've had (3) GT500's that were all fun cars and (2) Vipers, but I'm having more fun with this 5BW especially how I fly under the radars.

Ask your dealer who is the shipping company assigned to your load. If your nice to them they typically will provide decent driver updates to you. Heck, my shipping company sent me pics of my car on the trailer while it was parked in their yard for the weekend.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back