Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member Hamburg, New York

ArgentWing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
I placed an order for a 2023 CT4 Blackwing on or about June 1st. The order was accepted on August 6th and I was told by salesman it was to be built early that following week. A month later it remains at same status. Hopefully I'll be a happy owner sometime in the near future!

Last edited:
That sounds right. I read that Cadillac is restricting CT5V & CT4V production. Hang tough.

This is from GM authority:

“The Cadillac CT4-V may be slightly harder to come by in the months to come. GM Authorityhas learned the performance compact sedan will be under constraint for the remainder of the 2023 model year due to a supplier issue, which will severely limit the vehicle’s production capacity.

This constraint will force GM to limit the 2023 Cadillac CT4-V production capacity to 20 percent of its regular volume. This means the automaker will only build 20 percent of the CT4-V models that it had originally planned for the rest of the 2023MY, however this figure may change in the coming months as the supply chain problems diminish. This applies to the Cadillac CT4-V only and not the CT4V-V Blackwing, or the regular CT4 in the Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport trim levels.”

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back