Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member from Virginia

Ty01vet

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not yet
Hello Everyone

I live in Mosely, VA right outside of Richmond, VA. I've been a GM man all my life and really want to stay one.

Well I don't own a V yet, but one is in my future. I've owned more than a few vets over the years and I traded the last one in on my wife's new BMW, 40th Birthday present. I've been looking at V's for the past seven years, but just never pulled the trigger on one as I was driving my vet.

I'm looking at Apr/May (could be sooner) of next year to pick up my V. I'll be looking for 2010/2011 Sedan in Crystal Red/White Diamond ext, Light Titanium int, Recaro seats, Brembo brake package, 6spd or Auto. My wife wants me to pick up a 2010/2011 Z06, but I looking at seating more than 2 right now.

I actually thought that I had found the perfect car this past weekend at a local dealership - Red/Titanium, Recaro, Brembo but only it was a coupe. I've got a few younger children so I'm really set on the sedan.

I know everyone really enjoys driving their cars, I miss the HP of the vet as I'm driving a Tahoe for now. I am building a 66 Chevelle but it won't be finished for a while.

Welcome to the V-Net. :wave:

Welcome aboard!

Hope you find that perfect V.

Had to wait for my kids to be grown before I took the V plunge

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace