Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member from San Diego

mcahn55

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2006 cadillac cts v
Hi: I am Doc. I have a 2006 CTS V with only 8500 miles. I love the car but I'm 68 and I have other cars and rarely get the V out of the garage where it's kept with a trickle charger under a car cover. I have always been fanatical about my cars but having this perfect car that I don't use is starting to bother me because it's so wasteful. Any advice on how to sell a brand new 06 V would be greatly appreciated.

Hi: I am Doc. I have a 2006 CTS V with only 8500 miles. I love the car but I'm 68 and I have other cars and rarely get the V out of the garage where it's kept with a trickle charger under a car cover. I have always been fanatical about my cars but having this perfect car that I don't use is starting to bother me because it's so wasteful. Any advice on how to sell a brand new 06 V would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately, I don't have any tips on selling your car other than you could try posting it on EBAY or Cars.com. I usually trade my cars in to upgrade and haven't really sold any of them outright.

However, welcome to the Cadillac V-Net! If you can, post some pictures of your 2006 CTS-V.

There are a few sites for the Cadillac V-series cars, including this one. You may want to post up some pics of the car and any pertenant information, along with an asking price. Granted, most looking for a V, are probably more interested in the V-2 (2009-current), but you may find someone interested--me included!!

Pics

Doc,

Here are some pics of my '11 CTS-V Coupe, posted from my computer. (Use the paper clip icon to do this.)

IMG_0066.jpgIMG_0067.jpgIMG_0068.jpgIMG_0069.jpgIMG_0070.jpg

Hope this helps you figure out how to add photos to your posts!!:smile::smile:

Welcome..from Hollywood.

cubby..very nice looking ride!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop