Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member - CT4V Blackwing

Faddal

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4V Blackwing Sebring IMSA Edition
Hello Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself I am from the Missouri area very new to the Cadillacs brand, so I am looking learn a lot more about the platform. I currently drive a BMW but I really missed driving a manual. I wasn't sure what to by next, but when I saw the CT4V I knew that was it. I looked around for a couple of years and final found a great deal on a new 2023 CT4V Sebring edition. Picking up the car within the next week, just really excited to get out and drive it and just put miles on it.

I have really enjoyed reading through this community forum over the last year, and now I am looking forward to being a part of it!

Congrats, I came from Audi and sure there are some pros and cons, but I never looked back. These cars are truly good. enjoy!

Congratulations and welcome. You won't miss the bimmer.

Hello Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself I am from the Missouri area very new to the Cadillacs brand, so I am looking learn a lot more about the platform. I currently drive a BMW but I really missed driving a manual. I wasn't sure what to by next, but when I saw the CT4V I knew that was it. I looked around for a couple of years and final found a great deal on a new 2023 CT4V Sebring edition. Picking up the car within the next week, just really excited to get out and drive it and just put miles on it.

I have really enjoyed reading through this community forum over the last year, and now I am looking forward to being a part of it!
Excellent, congratulations in advance. You do realize that BMW still makes a few manual transmission cars, right? LOL see below...
Congratulations and welcome. You won't miss the bimmer.

Yeah.

I came from an M4 (manual) and there isn't a day that goes by that I miss that thing. You'll love the BW!

I came from an M4 (manual) and there isn't a day that goes by that I miss that thing. You'll love the BW!
I came from a 535i M Sport Edition 6 speed. Same for me. Not a day goes by that I miss that thing. The BW is SOOO much better.

I came from an '09 335i (2-dr, manual) with all the usual mods, approx. 450 hp. Not directly from the Bimmer to the Blackwing, there was a gap of a year or two. Same feeling, though, not a day goes by that I miss it! It was fun, but forgettable.

From a former BMW M4 owner.............Welcome and congratulations!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back