Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

New from Rockaway, NJ

shockwave

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 CTS=V Coupe
Hi to everyone. I have a 2012 Black CTS-V Coupe and enjoy every mile with it. My stable also includes a 2007 Atomic Orange Z06 so I am not new to fun vehicles. My CTS-V is a 6 speed and I have about 8k miles on it and thoroughly enjoyed each one. I look forward to hearing from fellow CTS-V owners and their experiences..

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
Another Vette and V owner! Welcome!!!!

I love the LS7 as much as the LSA also.

shockwave

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 CTS=V Coupe
Thanks for the welcome... I see you are from OK.. I hope you were spared from any of the ill effects of all those storms...
Another Vette and V owner! Welcome!!!!

I love the LS7 as much as the LSA also.

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
Thanks for the welcome... I see you are from OK.. I hope you were spared from any of the ill effects of all those storms...

Yes - mostly. The latest tornado missed us by a mile or so. Lots of wind and rain but no damage. Lost power for 18 hours though.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom