Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New from NC

Turbowife

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 Cadillac CTS-V ( Phantom grey ) 28,000 miles
Hello,
My name is Jennifer from NC & I usually go by Turbowife because my husband and I have had Buick Grand Nationals for years.
I have a 2014 CTS-V sedan that is phantom grey. It currently has 29,000 miles on it. I just realized that I purchased my car 5 years ago TODAY!!
June 29, 2018

5DB269D4-9128-4CE8-AF56-7E17CFBAE5D9.jpeg

Attachments

• 07468A92-79B9-4781-B281-F1C2C7122439.png
    07468A92-79B9-4781-B281-F1C2C7122439.png
    10.5 MB · Views: 53
Welcome! What part of NC? Two weeks from now (7/13-15) a few of us are doing the Cherohala/Moonshiner run to Cherokee then the Blue Ridge up to VA then back of the dragon and the tail of the dragon - y’all should come join

Reactions: Rob
Welcome! What part of NC? Two weeks from now (7/13-15) a few of us are doing the Cherohala/Moonshiner run to Cherokee then the Blue Ridge up to VA then back of the dragon and the tail of the dragon - y’all should come join
I live in the western foothills. I can be in Cherokee in just under 2 hours. I live on Hwy 181 north of Morganton. I can actually get to the Blue Ridge Parkway in 20 minutes but I’m closer to Grandfather mtn. The picture I posted is at the Wiseman View overlook where the “Brown mountain lights” are seen.
I would love the dragon for sure. As much as I loved the steering shifts between Maggie Valley and Cherokee. I hope you guys have a blast!

I live in the western foothills. I can be in Cherokee in just under 2 hours. I live on Hwy 181 north of Morganton. I can actually get to the Blue Ridge Parkway in 20 minutes but I’m closer to Grandfather mtn. The picture I posted is at the Wiseman View overlook where the “Brown mountain lights” are seen.
I would love the dragon for sure. As much as I loved the steering shifts between Maggie Valley and Cherokee. I hope you guys have a blast!

Great area, and I'm sure you know you have some world class roads west and north of you. West of you, Hwys 80 and 226A south of the Parkway are fantastic. 226A is one of my favorite roads in the world. North of you I generally get off the Parkway and take Hwy 221 into Blowing Rock.

Jealous that you're so close to roads like that. I used to live in Hendersonville, NC, near other fantastic roads, but now, in Atlanta, I'm a little farther away. :(

It’s actually quicker and easier for me to hit the Parkway and then shoot over to Blowing Rock. I can see why you would want to go that way though. 😜

It’s actually quicker and easier for me to hit the Parkway and then shoot over to Blowing Rock. I can see why you would want to go that way though. 😜

Since I'm on vacation when up in that area, I'm not looking for "quicker and easier" when I'm riding or driving in that part of the world. :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back