Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V New Blackwing Owner - Coastal Blue with Carbon 1 & 2 PICS UP!

Cadillac CT4-V model

Darinja

Seasoned Member
I was anticipating buying a base CT4V Blackwing with only really wanting the HP steering wheel, but after I got an offer from Sewell Cadillac that I couldn't ignore, I bought a 2024 Coastal Blue with Carbon 1 and Carbon 2, the highest upgraded black seats with HP Steering wheel, Performance Video and Data Recorder, bronze wheels, tech package, climate package, and blue calipers. I got an insane discount and absolutely loving it. Drove 750 miles from Dallas back to Nashville so half the break-in period is over as well.

This was an upgrade from my 2023 Civic Type R, which was an upgrade from my 2021 Civic Type R, so this of course is a completely different beast but after 750 miles, it's easily my favorite car I've ever driven.

I'm going to try and follow some Blackwing drivers on IG, so if anyone wants to drop their IG or add me, it's @darinja80.

Here's some pics...the Carbon 1 and Carbon 2 packages look amazing in person, but don't show as well in the pics I don't think.

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6697.jpeg

IMG_6706.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations! Former CTR owner here, too ('21 that I sold to get my 5BW 6sp). Would love to hear your feedback on the 4BW vs the '23 CTR. I am contemplating both cars if I trade my SUV in.

Congratulations! Former CTR owner here, too ('21 that I sold to get my 5BW 6sp). Would love to hear your feedback on the 4BW vs the '23 CTR. I am contemplating both cars if I trade my SUV in.
The 2023 CTR is an absolutely amazing car. So was the 2021, but the 2021 seats were way more comfortable for me. We test drove a 4BW manual two hours before buying the 2023 CTR and decided on the CTR because of money. When I drove 3k miles and not one of them were comfortable (I have a bad back), we made the choice to sell it after trying everything we could. Great car but it seems to have love it or hate it seats.

The 2023 CTR is an absolutely amazing car. So was the 2021, but the 2021 seats were way more comfortable for me. We test drove a 4BW manual two hours before buying the 2023 CTR and decided on the CTR because of money. When I drove 3k miles and not one of them were comfortable (I have a bad back), we made the choice to sell it after trying everything we could. Great car but it seems to have love it or hate it seats.
Very interesting, thank you for the insights. I loved my '21 CTR but have heard the FL5s ride even rougher, which is saying something! Anyway, congratulations on the 4BW - absolutely amazing cars to drive!

Can’t wait to see pics. A coastal blue with cf1 and cf2 and bronze wheels. That’s a keeper.
Are you on Facebook? I just posted pics to the Blackwing Owners page. The pics don't do it justice at all. I loved the Coastal Blue without the carbon packages, but with it, it's a whole different car.

I agree, but it's a starting point. They are making a ton on the cf packages, so they can move more on those.

I agree, but it's a starting point. They are making a ton on the cf packages, so they can move more on those.
I was just surprised because the first one I was going to buy was $75000 with a $1500 discount and $3k rebate, and the one I bought was $85k with $10k off and $3k rebate, so pretty much bought the carbon packages for nothing. Couldn't have made that much off of them lol.

That's a very good deal. I know they can't give away the high spec IMSA ones (one was offered at 20k off to a friend, who didn't want the matte paint and graphics. They ended up finally selling it for 25k off MSRP to someone else)

I was offered $15k off for one of the Road Atlanta ones in Illinois. If it didn't have a sunroof I would have bought it. Although I'm glad it had one because I like the Coastal Blue one way more. I'm actually hoping I can find some black and red seats from one of them to put in my car at some point but I know that's a long shot.

I am anti-sunroof so I totally get it! Sounds like you got a perfect car at a great price. I'm jealous!

I was offered $15k off for one of the Road Atlanta ones in Illinois. If it didn't have a sunroof I would have bought it. Although I'm glad it had one because I like the Coastal Blue one way more. I'm actually hoping I can find some black and red seats from one of them to put in my car at some point but I know that's a long shot.
Was that Heritage or Naperville?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners