Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Nemesis

Clippers_FTW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2009 Cadillc CTS-V
Evo and STI.
Mustang and Camaro.
Viper and Corvette.
silverado and f150.....

The questions is... What is the Nemisis to CTS-V... and why?

Some would say M5 but M5 is significantly more money...

Other's would say M3 but performance wise it just isnt there....

So... what? Inner brand rivalry? ZL1? Thoughs...

Most of the other drivers don't know what the V is, so they don't even try to test you.

C63 or E63 AMGs are fast if you find one that wants to play. M5s are the target car for the CTS V, so consider them a threat. Some of the Audi S-series cars are potent. Again, most of these drivers don't know what a CTS V is and don't really care.

I dogged a Porsche Panamera for several miles on a 2-lane last year - each time he pulled out to pass, I pulled out also and stayed right with him without using full throttle. I didn't try to pass him, just stay with him. After a while, he got tired of seeing the big red CTS V Wagon in his rear view mirror and just pulled over and let me go.

Regular Vettes are a good run but the ZO6 or ZR1 should run away from a V.

Only Mustangs and Camaros I would be concerned with are the GT500s, ZL1s and the new Z28. Their drivers might recognize the V for what it is. I've never had an EVO or STi driver want to play.

Most of the other drivers don't know what the V is, so they don't even try to test you.

C63 or E63 AMGs are fast if you find one that wants to play. M5s are the target car for the CTS V, so consider them a threat. Some of the Audi S-series cars are potent. Again, most of these drivers don't know what a CTS V is and don't really care.

I dogged a Porsche Panamera for several miles on a 2-lane last year - each time he pulled out to pass, I pulled out also and stayed right with him without using full throttle. I didn't try to pass him, just stay with him. After a while, he got tired of seeing the big red CTS V Wagon in his rear view mirror and just pulled over and let me go.

Regular Vettes are a good run but the ZO6 or ZR1 should run away from a V.

Only Mustangs and Camaros I would be concerned with are the GT500s, ZL1s and the new Z28. Their drivers might recognize the V for what it is. I've never had an EVO or STi driver want to play.

good information, thank you, much appreciated.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back