Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My DD

KellyE

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 CTS V Sedan/2007 STS V Sedan
Front plate.jpgTook delivery of this 2012 CTS V in November...Can't get enough drive time, anxiously waiting for the summer months..:cool:

View attachment 140Took delivery of this 2012 CTS V in November...Can't get enough drive time, anxiously waiting for the summer months..:cool:

Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net and congrats!

How do you like the CTS-V so far?

Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net and congrats!

How do you like the CTS-V so far?

This is my second V; my first was a Thunder Gray 2007 STS V... I did not think I was ever going to sell that one... Never a problem...This one came along in November of 2012 and could not beat the price for a car with eight miles on it... I think the only thing that I am not happy with is the Blower rattle…. There is a road course track here in Portland; I have my eye on that. I will keep you posted with pics this summer....:rocker:

Welcome!

Good to have a new member here and with pictures!

My V is pretty much my DD also. Then again, here in Oklahoma, I can drive it pretty much all year.

Welcome from Hollywood! My car is also a DD and occassional track car. If you, or whoever come to visit SoCal, come join us in the Cad Challenge.

Congrats on your 'new' V. I'm in the same boat with the drive time. Living in Chicagoland, only get about half the year to drive it! Even if there is no snow, too much salt on the road!! I like to keep the undercarriage as spotless as the shiny side. :lol::lol:

I'm interested how you have your front plate mounted. Doesn't look like the OEM piece. Are you using the front tow hook spot??

View attachment 140Took delivery of this 2012 CTS V in November...Can't get enough drive time, anxiously waiting for the summer months..:cool:

Congrats on your 'new' V. I'm in the same boat with the drive time. Living in Chicagoland, only get about half the year to drive it! Even if there is no snow, too much salt on the road!! I like to keep the undercarriage as spotless as the shiny side. :lol::lol:

I'm interested how you have your front plate mounted. Doesn't look like the OEM piece. Are you using the front tow hook spot??

I am using the Tow hook spot. I did noy want to "Drill" holes in my bumper. I looked at D3 and they are back ordered. I found another based out of Canada, RHO is the company name. I put the tow hook cover in a zip lock bag and threw it in a drawer so it does not get scratched.....:biggrin:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back