Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Mud Flaps

CT5-V Model
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT5V Blackwing
Has anyone installed any mud flaps for the CT5-V Blackwing? I ordered a set for the regular V but not sure if they will work.

Following

ZL1addons if I remember correctly, it was the Cadillac CTS v 2019. But they do the job. Keep rock chips down.

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpeg
    IMG_0392.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0391.jpeg
    IMG_0391.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0390.jpeg
    IMG_0390.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0119.jpeg
    IMG_0119.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
ZL1addons if I remember correctly, it was the Cadillac CTS v 2019. But they do the job. Keep rock chips down.
I read that incorrect. So you used the CTS V 2019 version of the flaps on your CT5V blackwing? Do you have pictures of the front inside the wheel well? does it have the indent to line up with the fender lining? That is what i am having an issue with and not installing the generic ones.

Honestly can’t recall, I don’t care to use anything but existing locations so I don’t think so
So they fit using the original holes on the BW? Everything lines up from the V3 mud flaps holes to the holes in the BW fender lining?

Use of one OE hole, one new hole in the oem plastic rock guard easily replaced later if needed.

Ahhh ok understand!
I will order mine then. Just wanted to make sure than I didn’t have to create any new hole in the BW fender lining. Would rather do that to the mud flap itself. Thanks man!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back