Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Mileage

Wait so Chris Harris never drove your car? Seems like Thomas just hogged the blackwing all to himself. That's awesome your car is now a youtube star.

Did you find them or did they find you? Just curious how it gets set up. Also seems like the Throttle House guys are way more normal and less douchey than the Staight Pipe guys, are they nice in real life?
The Straight Pipes guys are douchey? They can't be douchey, they're Canadian! No seriously, they seem like nice guys as well.

Wait so Chris Harris never drove your car? Seems like Thomas just hogged the blackwing all to himself. That's awesome your car is now a youtube star.

Did you find them or did they find you? Just curious how it gets set up. Also seems like the Throttle House guys are way more normal and less douchey than the Staight Pipe guys, are they nice in real life?

Chris did, just off camera. My best friend saw they were looking for a Blackwing and connected us. Sadly I didn't even get to go to the shoot; my best friend (GM guy who actually worked on BW) took the car. On the phone you can tell Greg who sets everything up is a real car guy and is super nice - My friend echoed the same sentiments about James and Thomas. He attended their cars and coffee the day before the shoot with tons of exotics and got to drive some cool cars on track between shots (the jailbreak, 992 GT3, rode in the Lucid Air from ThrottleHouses newest video), and got to experience some other cool stuff. He's still rubbing it in that I didn't get to go......I may be upset at him if it wasn't for the fact that he was the guy who brought over a 5v BW and convinced me to sell my 1LE and go all in on the Caddy lol

I was hoping the video was more Blackwing and that Chris would've been driving but it is what it is.

At least you got to hear this:

14:52: "Alright guys, I'm going to go simple for you. This is the best car here. This is the best care here by a large, large margin."

15:38: "Honestly. This is one of the greatest sports sedans ever made."

Yeah, that's my car below lol. James, Thomas, and Chris Harris all signed it. I was hoping the video was more Blackwing and that Chris would've been driving but it is what it is.
Did they give you a new set of tires? :) Great video and your 5BW looked fantastic.

Chris did, just off camera. My best friend saw they were looking for a Blackwing and connected us. Sadly I didn't even get to go to the shoot; my best friend (GM guy who actually worked on BW) took the car. On the phone you can tell Greg who sets everything up is a real car guy and is super nice - My friend echoed the same sentiments about James and Thomas. He attended their cars and coffee the day before the shoot with tons of exotics and got to drive some cool cars on track between shots (the jailbreak, 992 GT3, rode in the Lucid Air from ThrottleHouses newest video), and got to experience some other cool stuff. He's still rubbing it in that I didn't get to go......I may be upset at him if it wasn't for the fact that he was the guy who brought over a 5v BW and convinced me to sell my 1LE and go all in on the Caddy lol
I think on that roll race Thomas was in the wrong gear trying to be nice to your car lol I feel like he could have won that if he was just one gear lower

Did they give you a new set of tires? :) Great video and your 5BW looked fantastic.
kind of......Originally I was supposed to get a new set of rears, they had difficulty getting the TPC spec so they mounted fresh non tpc PS4S for the shoot and re-mounted the OEM tires afterwards.
I think on that roll race Thomas was in the wrong gear trying to be nice to your car lol I feel like he could have won that if he was just one gear lower
I was thinking the same thing lol.

Yeah, that's my car below lol. James, Thomas, and Chris Harris all signed it. I was hoping the video was more Blackwing and that Chris would've been driving but it is what it is.
Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 08.39.30.png

5,000 miles and received it 9/7/2021.

Wait, what 09/07/21????
I know. Don't report me for neglect.

We take the wife's Denali whenever we have the toddler. I took the car seat out of the BW and put it in the 3rd car.

We take the wife's Denali whenever we have the toddler. I took the car seat out of the BW and put it in the 3rd car.
No no, my 5 only has 1050 miles delivered on 08/10/21... never mind, I was thing about something else and got confused.... My bad...

I heard the BW5 is great for building core and neck strength in toddlers. Surely the Mrs. can appreciate the benefits of using your car as intended more frequently.

I heard the BW5 is great for building core and neck strength in toddlers. Surely the Mrs. can appreciate the benefits of using your car as intended more frequently.
I couldn’t take the feet and kicking on the back of the seat.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back