Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Mileage

Picked up 7/2...Getting close to higher revving...418 (all local)
20220711_180308.jpg

I think I like driving mine a little too much ... I hit the 500mi break in period within the first week of owning it :LOL:

0.......still waiting for goats to stop playing with it so I can get to drive it. :hb

I think I like driving mine a little too much ... I hit the 500mi break in period within the first week of owning it :LOL:
Does week mean 7 days where you're from? ;) If so - DRIVE MORE! :_rock
I kid of course, my last snazzy car I did ~4k in 3 months and then ~2k in 9 months. Need to play the long game.

Picked up with 3 miles now at 47 miles after dropoff at detailer.....I asked my dealer not to touch my car (no drilling, no wash etc, gave them a specific list) and they ended up doing none of the dealer installed stuff 🤣...did not install side mirror caps or even the small plastic trim around the door hooks, or floor mats. Plus I got the car with a literally empty gas tank...not complaining though...this was an MSRP dealer and the Finance guy did not try to upsell me anything.

need me to come drive them for you Tom?
:LOL: Thats a good idea, you can be my driver :LOL: I'm having a hell of a time driving now with my knee replacement and driving to the VA every day for the other treatments and physical therapy while working every day.
Busy schedule :LOL:

:LOL: Thats a good idea, you can be my driver :LOL: I'm having a hell of a time driving now with my knee replacement and driving to the VA every day for the other treatments and physical therapy while working every day.
Busy schedule :LOL:
Busy, but at least you still have time for the important things... 🤣

Capture.JPG

Glad you are on the mend!

I’m at ~5500 on mine. Bought the car “used” with 160 miles on it back in March. Since then it’s been driven from PA back to Michigan, road tripped with my 8 month old across the state and back twice, driven to (and tracked at) Road America in Wisconsin, and driven to Canada for an episode of Throttle House. Can’t wait to see what the next 5,500 miles brings!

I’m at ~5500 on mine. Bought the car “used” with 160 miles on it back in March. Since then it’s been driven from PA back to Michigan, road tripped with my 8 month old across the state and back twice, driven to (and tracked at) Road America in Wisconsin, and driven to Canada for an episode of Throttle House. Can’t wait to see what the next 5,500 miles brings!
your blackwing was in a throttle house episode? did you let them sign it? lol

your blackwing was in a throttle house episode? did you let them sign it? lol

Yeah, that's my car below lol. James, Thomas, and Chris Harris all signed it. I was hoping the video was more Blackwing and that Chris would've been driving but it is what it is.
This one has a silver 5BW:

Yeah, that's my car below lol. James, Thomas, and Chris Harris all signed it. I was hoping the video was more Blackwing and that Chris would've been driving but it is what it is.

Wait so Chris Harris never drove your car? Seems like Thomas just hogged the blackwing all to himself. That's awesome your car is now a youtube star.

Did you find them or did they find you? Just curious how it gets set up. Also seems like the Throttle House guys are way more normal and less douchey than the Staight Pipe guys, are they nice in real life?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back