Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Way to freak out @Akamai58 when his car is allegedly en route via rail...
As soon as I saw that, I was on the phone with Cadillac. She told me my car was in transit on its way to CHARLOTTE MI with Jack Cooper on a Car Carrier... After that, it comes to California.

Well, I was about to post that reviews are coming out, but you guys beat me too it. Always late to the party 🤣

As soon as I saw that, I was on the phone with Cadillac. She told me my car was in transit on its way to CHARLOTTE MI with Jack Cooper on a Car Carrier... After that, it comes to California.
Wait... so you mean that of all the different things that various computer tracking systems have told you, none of them are actually accurate?

Meanwhile at GM:

d6a1143f571184db25f94613edd43b40af6d3a629221aba00d9efdcfef5efd84.jpg

Wait... so you mean that of all the different things that various computer tracking systems have told you, none of them are actually accurate?

Meanwhile at GM:

View attachment 3752
I guess the system placing my car at the rail yard was maybe a holding area for Jack Cooper Transport ?? I'm not to sure how it works out over there. I think as long as Jack Cooper has the car, I will be able to track it better, at least I hope so.

I want to know why your car seems to be the only one with forward progress…
So would I. I keep thinking maybe other cars are moving just not showing up in the system. Only other thing, they are bringing the 2 BW's to San Francisco Cadillac, maybe they are shipping together ??

So would I. I keep thinking maybe other cars are moving just not showing up in the system. Only other thing, they are bringing the 2 BW's to San Francisco Cadillac, maybe they are shipping together ??
Am I wrong, or were you not even in the initial 250? Too many people to keep track lol

Am I wrong, or were you not even in the initial 250? Too many people to keep track lol
Yes I am part of the 250. I had my reservation in within 45 secs when it opened to reserve.

That’s a really good point.

I want to know why your car seems to be the only one with forward progress…

My dealer told me this morning that I’m at 4B00 now with a EDD but things are changing hourly, so who knows what’s going to happen…
That's for sure. I'm not sure anyone knows exactly what's going on. I keep checking status and its moved but my EDD went to 9/22 now. ???

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back