Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

I learned you can greatly dim the the gauge and console lights, displaying just the tach and speedometer during night driving. I think that's a fantastic feature I hadnt seen reported.
How do you do that

Pretty much recycled words, but another mention from R&T. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, an appearance by our very own @rdollie getting after it in the comments!

RT.png

They talk about it two or three minutes in, i think by turning the interior lighting knob all the way down.

Yup, exactly. I did that by accident first time I drove it at night. It dramatically improves highway night driving for me. Very very happy it's a thing, and it's cool that the geese recognized the feature.

Engineering Explained - cast iron vs carbon ceramic brakes

Pretty good video explaining the differences and reason for cost differential. Though disclaimer right at the start is that video is sponsored by Brembo.

BWs and their brake set up do make an appearance on some of the video footage. But nothing that hasn't been shown in any of the videos already posted in this thread.

Yea, SG is one of my favorite reviewers. You can occasionally learn something about suspension geometry (which is black magic to me), cooling air management, etc. And they have good senses of humor, but it’s really about the car first and not their personalities.

I went back and watched their G80 M3 with an MT and M4 comp to get a better feel for the two against the 4BW. Seems that the 4BW would be the better drivers car with the manual, but the G80 comp is on a whole different level. BMWs new engine is a monster.

I’ve got two years to make up my mind :)

Craig Jackson, CEO of Barrett-Jackson auctions took delivery of his CT5-V Blackwing and was introduced to the car with Brandon Vivian - Executive Chief Engineer of Cadillac:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back