Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Somehow, he's connected with my detailer and there has been a mention about him wanting to test my car. So, no?
That’s funny, I reached out to him in 2018 when I first got my V3 and asked if he was interested in reviewing it because he hadn’t done one yet. He replied and said he’d reach out if he was ever in my area but the only time he was in my area after that was for vacation.

He can be a bit goofy but his reviews are ok.

Somehow, he's connected with my detailer and there has been a mention about him wanting to test my car. So, no?
Do it. He sticks to a formula for all of his videos. If he sucks he wouldn't have 4 million subs. Some people just can't stand the way he enunciates bc its so over the top. 🤣

I would let him do it - the worst that can happen is that he sweats on it a little - he barely drives anything hard (and is insured for $$$$). Plus, your car ends up 'famous'-ish if that sort of thing matters to you personally or for resale.

I was unable to get past the 3-minute mark which is right around the fourth or fifth time he enunciated the word "Blackwing". 🤯
I forget who it was, but the guy who whispered "Blackwing" was cracking me up! I like that it's understated.

(well, as understated as Caddy is capable of, given their current design basis"- it's not as instantly forgettable as my SS)

I forget who it was, but the guy who whispered "Blackwing" was cracking me up! I like that it's understated.

(well, as understated as Caddy is capable of, given their current design basis"- it's not as instantly forgettable as my SS)
That was probably one of my favorite reviews on the car. Throttle house is the group

Do it. He sticks to a formula for all of his videos. If he sucks he wouldn't have 4 million subs. Some people just can't stand the way he enunciates bc its so over the top. 🤣
Doug seems like a humble, down-to-earth guy you'd love to chat about cars with, and I like the videos and interviews where he goes car-spotting or just talks about cars. After watching his reviews for a few years, though, they're extremely formulaic and I've taken to skipping them unless it's a car I was already interested in, or something totally bananas like the Vector M12 where it really does have enough craziness for a 40 minute video.

Doug just dropped his CT4 video. TLDW: doesnt like it as much as the M3 or the CT5 V. Likes the powertrain, sounds good, doesnt think it handles as well as an M3, interior disappointing compared to BMW and Mercedes. Also rates the styling equivalent between the new M3 and the 4BW??

Brian Makse (sp) is an actual racing driver who took the 4 out on the track in his video that dropped yesterday. He loved it and compares it favorably to the M3 at the end of the video.

Keep in mind, Doug Demuro doesn't seem to take cars on the track and these are performance cars. Much like his CT5-V Blackwing review, this car would have better handling/performance, value scores if he did. I find Doug's reviews of cars I don't know to be informative of features and occasional trivia about the car and if was in the market for a Camry his views would have weight but for performance cars forget it.

Last edited:
Doug just dropped his CT4 video. TLDW: doesnt like it as much as the M3 or the CT5 V. Likes the powertrain, sounds good, doesnt think it handles as well as an M3, interior disappointing compared to BMW and Mercedes. Also rates the styling equivalent between the new M3 and the 4BW??

Thanks a lot @Ryan I now hate the word “Blackwing”. 🤣

478A5685-A1B8-4517-AC58-01779E1F0F11.png
3593E848-D4DE-48B5-AB54-B4AE1C0D3B5E.png
478A5685-A1B8-4517-AC58-01779E1F0F11.png
3593E848-D4DE-48B5-AB54-B4AE1C0D3B5E.png
7B887464-B3DE-4A76-84A9-B4C2ED295FEA.png
93E6FE09-6B3A-4C6D-827C-6B78D422A1C0.png
E92C852E-35EB-4A61-B624-53D475934FF1.png
C7BAFF75-3F7F-4C48-888B-C52BC364BFBB.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors