Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

My EDD for now is 09/04, I’m keeping my fingers crossed…
Any recent feedback from the Cadillac folks in the VClub forum regarding mode of transport?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! #Goatrodeo I'm back to hold again!!! I'm not upset because to me now its just getting funny!
welcome-to-the-goat-rodeo.jpg

{RANT} The one thing about having the embargo lifted is having to hear the bullshit narrative that the CT4-V Blackwing is a competitor to the BMW 2 Series (no 2 series M sedan), Audi RS3 & AMG As. This is the same bullshit narrative that made me think that the CT5-V Blackwing would be competitively priced with the M3 prior to pricing being announced. Be ready on the 10th for the inevitable CT5-V Blackwing vs M3 comparisons. Absolute bullshit! {END RANT}

Sorry, you know that I usually keep it lite.

{RANT} The one thing about having the embargo lifted is having to hear the bullshit narrative that the CT4-V Blackwing is a competitor to the BMW 2 Series (no 2 series M sedan), Audi RS3 & AMG As. This is the same bullshit narrative that made me think that the CT5-V Blackwing would be competitively priced with the M3 prior to pricing being announced. Be ready on the 10th for the inevitable CT5-V Blackwing vs M3 comparisons. Absolute bullshit! {END RANT}

Sorry, you know that I usually keep it lite.
Totally agree. CT4-BW will be cross shopped with the M3 and compared to the M3 regardless of the price difference, or marketing,etc. The same goes for CT5-BW with the M5.

Totally agree. CT4-BW will be cross shopped with the M3 and compared to the M3 regardless of the price difference, or marketing,etc. The same goes for CT5-BW with the M5.
Believe it or not I cross shopped this against both the M2, M3 and M4. There is more to price range and horsepower when people are shopping for cars. Automotive journalism and marketing can be really annoying sometimes.

Another video with a good look at wave metallic

Another video with a good look at wave metallic

Thought I was dreaming earlier but this video also confirms that not only the center console is different in manual vs automatic but also the storage compartment. I'm glad that the one in manual opens from the middle instead of only the driver side in the automatic.

Automatic

Manual:

Anyone know if the tremec has hill assist in the blackwing version?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back