Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Media dumps

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! #Goatrodeo I'm back to hold again!!! I'm not upset because to me now its just getting funny!
welcome-to-the-goat-rodeo.jpg

Bryan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS V, 2022 CT4 Blackwing

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
{RANT} The one thing about having the embargo lifted is having to hear the bullshit narrative that the CT4-V Blackwing is a competitor to the BMW 2 Series (no 2 series M sedan), Audi RS3 & AMG As. This is the same bullshit narrative that made me think that the CT5-V Blackwing would be competitively priced with the M3 prior to pricing being announced. Be ready on the 10th for the inevitable CT5-V Blackwing vs M3 comparisons. Absolute bullshit! {END RANT}

Sorry, you know that I usually keep it lite.

Omega Supreme

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 ATS-V
{RANT} The one thing about having the embargo lifted is having to hear the bullshit narrative that the CT4-V Blackwing is a competitor to the BMW 2 Series (no 2 series M sedan), Audi RS3 & AMG As. This is the same bullshit narrative that made me think that the CT5-V Blackwing would be competitively priced with the M3 prior to pricing being announced. Be ready on the 10th for the inevitable CT5-V Blackwing vs M3 comparisons. Absolute bullshit! {END RANT}

Sorry, you know that I usually keep it lite.
Totally agree. CT4-BW will be cross shopped with the M3 and compared to the M3 regardless of the price difference, or marketing,etc. The same goes for CT5-BW with the M5.

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
Totally agree. CT4-BW will be cross shopped with the M3 and compared to the M3 regardless of the price difference, or marketing,etc. The same goes for CT5-BW with the M5.
Believe it or not I cross shopped this against both the M2, M3 and M4. There is more to price range and horsepower when people are shopping for cars. Automotive journalism and marketing can be really annoying sometimes.

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Another video with a good look at wave metallic

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW
Another video with a good look at wave metallic

Thought I was dreaming earlier but this video also confirms that not only the center console is different in manual vs automatic but also the storage compartment. I'm glad that the one in manual opens from the middle instead of only the driver side in the automatic.

Automatic

Manual:

Ryan

Seasoned Member
Anyone know if the tremec has hill assist in the blackwing version?

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom