Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Maverick Noir Frost CT5V BW

NoirFrostV

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Hey everyone! Wanted to introduce myself on this forum. A few days ago I purchased a ct5V Blackwing. I had one on order that I ordered about a few months ago, but this one happened to fall on my lap and I was able to get it for msrp since it was the last day of the month so it all worked out. I had not even heard of this color until I first saw it, it’s the limited production maverick frost noir paint. It’s a six speed manual and has the carbon one and two packages. I love this car!

Attachments

• IMG_5662.png
    IMG_5662.png
    13 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_5660.jpeg
    IMG_5660.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_5551.jpeg
    IMG_5551.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 140
That matte looks great, Nice build! Congrats, huge win at msrp

It's taking everything in me not to cancel my order and get one with the Maverick Noir paint, but after owning a matte c63 I'm not sure I want the anxiety of worrying about paint damage every time I park it in a tight lot.

It's taking everything in me not to cancel my order and get one with the Maverick Noir paint, but after owning a matte c63 I'm not sure I want the anxiety of worrying about paint damage every time I park it in a tight lot.
That’s exactly why I ruled MNF out as an option. Rather have to replace a panel of PPF than have to repaint a panel

That’s exactly why I ruled MNF out as an option. Rather have to replace a panel of PPF than have to repaint a panel
Will be getting the whole car ppf wrapped this week for that reason. That car isn’t leaving the garage and I’m not touching it until the whole thing is wrapped.

Love that paint. Was too worried about how to take care of it to get it, but it is amazing looking!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back