Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Magnetic Paddles by MadTrace

I have magnetic paddle shifters on my sim-racing rig as an upgrade to the spring-based shifters my wheel included. They are an amazing upgrade in terms of tactile feedback and confidence that you requested a shift. A possible downside is their louder sound due to the magnets (which for my sim-racing doesn't matter since I use headphones).

I have magnetic paddle shifters on my sim-racing rig as an upgrade to the spring-based shifters my wheel included. They are an amazing upgrade in terms of tactile feedback and confidence that you requested a shift. A possible downside is their louder sound due to the magnets (which for my sim-racing doesn't matter since I use headphones).
I total agree! Some people won't like the louder sound! But damn is it fun to drive with for sure!

PM Sent, I couldn't find it on their site. Closest match was the Audi one.

I am interested to say the least. The feedback looks and sounds awesome.

Do you have any more details on the part # and installation procedure? specifically - Are they a direct plug and play swap?

So yes they are amazing! I don't have a specific part number as they are sold out of a distributor but if you email zachary_zhang@yahoo.com and let him know you know Deep he will hook you up, as far as install. It's a direct swap plug and play. But you will need small hands since you CAN DO THIS with the need to take of the steering wheel. However to make it easier take off the wheel

I am interested to say the least. The feedback looks and sounds awesome.

Do you have any more details on the part # and installation procedure? specifically - Are they a direct plug and play swap?
Send me a PM

I am getting them installed tomorrow, I couldn't do it myself, big hand problems.

I never knew aftermarket paddles were a thing. After a Google search looks like they're between $150 and $380 for CT4/CT5 compatible sets. Very easy to install if you've removed a steering wheel. Looking forward to more first hand reviews with videos.

I never knew aftermarket paddles were a thing. After a Google search looks like they're between $150 and $380 for CT4/CT5 compatible sets. Very easy to install if you've removed a steering wheel. Looking forward to more first hand reviews with videos.
Where did you find them online, I searched and found nothing like this for the CT5

Installed, they are awesome, will do a formal post tomorrow on insta, posted a sneak peek today, it's sexy, and it's clicky, there is no "accidental" shift.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back