Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Long Term Update 2: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Long term update ?
More like a rant or nitpick about 2 issues - the NAV system and a intermittant tire pressure sensor. Nothing about how the car has done over the last few months. Is it still fun to drive (I'm guessing YES!). Oh well.

Long Term Update on Tuna's V Wagon:

The Vagon is a joy to drive. Almost 10K on it since picking it up Pearl Harbor Day 2010. The Michelin tires are holding up better than expected - or maybe I'm not driving it as hard as I did my V1 the first year. Looks like I'll get another road trip to Ft. Stockton and a run down the Big Bend Open Road Race (BBORR) with the original tires before too long. It draws a crowd at shows and the fact that it's a stick gets people scratching their heads - a Caddy with a manual! WOW!

It's been to the dealership once for service - oil change and alignment check.
It's got a chip on the hood that probably came from a rock during last years BBORR - average 110 MPH for an hour and stuff like that happens.

Recaro's are terrific. Wife likes to play her iPod Nano on road trips.

Gas mileage isn't great. How could it be with 556 HP and 3.73 gears?

I'm real happy.

My V Wagon was put into service (became mine) December 7th, 2010 (Pearl Harbor Day). Last Sunday was Pearl Harbor Day and my V Wagon was 4-years old. Basic warranty is now out. It got a 99-point inspection, alignment and oil change last week by my dealer. They didn't find anything else to work on.

It's got 30,000+ miles on it and has been very good and a lot of fun. It's on its second set of tires (Pilot Super Sport).

I ought to wash it, wax it and clean out the interior as a present but I can't seem to find the time to do it right. Might have to live with a spit bath and a quick vacuum for the rest of winter.

Great car.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners