Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

"Local" dealer has 3

A small part of me wants them to sell to a complete sucker for 50 over to help the rest of us and the value. A bigger part of me wants to see this stealership wind up having to give the cars away after trying to be so greedy.

Just saw some Douche of the Week post their car on Autotrader:

Used 2022 Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing w/ Parking Package w/ Parking Package

Asking $200K for a used automagical seems like a tall ask- especially given the complete lack of effort in even taking a decent picture of said car... But it does come with double Parking Packages according to the listing title, so maybe that's where the extra $100K goes? Gotta be expensive shoving that extra set of sensors in.

Just saw some Douche of the Week post their car on Autotrader:

Used 2022 Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing w/ Parking Package w/ Parking Package

Asking $200K for a used automagical seems like a tall ask- especially given the complete lack of effort in even taking a decent picture of said car... But it does come with double Parking Packages according to the listing title, so maybe that's where the extra $100K goes? Gotta be expensive shoving that extra set of sensors in.
Windows sticker shows it's fully loaded and it was sold from Classic Cadillac out of Atlanta Georgia and being sold in Florida. o_O

Don't kill me but I just put mine on eBay as well. Love the car but it is just too small for family. So have CT5 on order and in the meanwhile extremely tempted to give Hellrango a try :)

Well, 4's at $20K over and 5's at $50K over. I think they will sit.

As far as the Autotrader listing......based on Victoria's fingernails, I want to see the rest of Victoria. Oh, that was so inappropriate.

I'll sell you mine for $190k, under cutting her. Oh, right, I don't have mine yet. At least she has one!

Well, 4's at $20K over and 5's at $50K over. I think they will sit.

As far as the Autotrader listing......based on Victoria's fingernails, I want to see the rest of Victoria. Oh, that was so inappropriate.

I'll sell you mine for $190k, under cutting her. Oh, right, I don't have mine yet. At least she has one!
Working for a stealership she's either a ford or a lambo, not usually much between.

How much more interior room does the 5 have compared to the 4?
It's not insignificant in the back- almost 4.5" of legroom, another couple inches of headroom, probably an extra 2" of width. Doesn't sound like much, unless your back seaters are tall or you're trying to pack 5 people in the car regularly.

If you’re tall, the legroom is better in the 5 but the head room is better in the 4.

Due to the width, it is easier for CT5 to accommodate 2 car seats.

Two 5's and a 4. The 4 has been sitting there for about 5 weeks at $20,000 over MSRP. The 5's are priced at $50K over. Dealer is in Knoxville TN if you are interested. I think I'll just wait for the one I ordered at MSRP.

I had to go online to look. If anyone else is interested...

I look at it two ways, both positive. If they sell, great for us, if they don’t and sit, less to be made because there will be some sitting on lots for a long time, so good for us.

I look at it two ways, both positive. If they sell, great for us, if they don’t and sit, less to be made because there will be some sitting on lots for a long time, so good for us.
So... You hate cars and want the best of them to be as limited and unattainable as possible so the industry dies that much sooner?

Cool.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners