Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Just picked up the new '23 4BW

billy12347

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4V Blackwing 6MT
Hey everyone. Been lurking here for a few months, finally decided to make an account. There's some really great info here on these cars.

Put in an order for a 4BW 6MT in June of 2022 at MacMulkin Cadillac (who I just recently found out is the biggest corvette dealer in the US), and managed to pick up someone else's vehicle that was being shipped that they bailed on. Worked out great, as it was the exact same spec that I had ordered on the nose.

Picked it up today, and even in the cold weather on the summer tires I could tell this car is a beast. Looking forward to getting through the break in period and having some fun!

First thing to do is get a set of rims and tires for the winter. Been keeping an eye on the winter tires thread.

Hey everyone. Been lurking here for a few months, finally decided to make an account. There's some really great info here on these cars.

Put in an order for a 4BW 6MT in June of 2022 at MacMulkin Cadillac (who I just recently found out is the biggest corvette dealer in the US), and managed to pick up someone else's vehicle that was being shipped that they bailed on. Worked out great, as it was the exact same spec that I had ordered on the nose.

Picked it up today, and even in the cold weather on the summer tires I could tell this car is a beast. Looking forward to getting through the break in period and having some fun!

First thing to do is get a set of rims and tires for the winter. Been keeping an eye on the winter tires thread.
Congrats, welcome and best of luck with your new ride.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back