Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Just checking in! CT6 Blackwing driver

TonyD

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2019 CT6-V Blackwing
I don't see too much on the CT6-V. Are there so few out there that there is no interest, or am I looking in the wrong place?
If so, some guidance please. One alternative would be to tack us on the the CT4&5-V discussions.

Proud owner of a CT6-V BLACKWING............and yes, that (TT Blackwing) motor is a work of engineering art! (20K miles)

Gone and forgotten:
Gen 2 CTS.......Just ok
ATS 3.6 AWD.......Fun against the 3 Series guys
CTS- VSport.... (Millennial Son has it now and auto crosses it and commutes)....=/- 80K miles
C6 Z06.......God, I miss that car.......84K miles when it left....NOT forgotten

I don't see too much on the CT6-V. Are there so few out there that there is no interest, or am I looking in the wrong place?
If so, some guidance please. One alternative would be to tack us on the the CT4&5-V discussions.

Proud owner of a CT6-V BLACKWING............and yes, that (TT Blackwing) motor is a work of engineering art! (20K miles)

Gone and forgotten:
Gen 2 CTS.......Just ok
CTS- VSport.... (Millennial Son has it now and auto crosses it and commutes)....=/- 80K miles
Agree, I have only seen 1 in person at a C&C in NJ. Beautiful automobile. The OG of Blackwings

Wish they still made the wagon with a manual trans, oh well, I saw the news when the CT6-V was announced and jumped on the dealer to see what they could do for me. Ordered expecting a 2019 but took so long ended up with a 2020, all the better. I rotate it with other cars in the fleet but don't hesitate to take it on trips; big, comfortable, smooth ride, quick and fast. THE original Blackwing.

I have to be honest, I've NEVER seen one in person....ever. You barely see regular CT6's. I almost leased one back in 2019, but it was sold before I could drive the 100 miles to the dealer. I still think about buying one. I considered one a few weeks back. A dealer had one with decent mileage at a very attractive price. Just like the STS-V's I never bought, I wonder if they're getting to old to buy one. I also worry about repairs. You know, a $25K engine...parts, replacement. Congrats on having one, and I'm a little jealous.

Gone and forgotten:
Gen 2 CTS.......Just ok
Hey Tony,
I had a CT6-V. Nice car for sure!

Attachments

• 2020 CT6-V.jpg
    2020 CT6-V.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 124

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed