Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Jacking up your Blackwing

GM should be embarrased this thread is on page 19 and still going
I honestly didn't think it was that complicated, at least for a 4BW. I used a regular grooved hockey puck pad when I swapped my wheels and had no issues. I fit the groove on the rear chassis brace, and I used it as a regular pad on the front flat. This thread had me worried I missed something, but I really think some of you are overthinking it. Just avoid the carbon and you'll be fine.

I honestly didn't think it was that complicated, at least for a 4BW. I used a regular grooved hockey puck pad when I swapped my wheels and had no issues. I fit the groove on the rear chassis brace, and I used it as a regular pad on the front flat. This thread had me worried I missed something, but I really think some of you are overthinking it. Just avoid the carbon and you'll be fine.
I like your thinking!

thats good to hear. i was starting to worry that i really needed to read 19 pages!

If you can't use a pinch weld adapter to lift your BW, you probably should not be doing any services to the car in the first place.

I think the reason we're at 20 pages is people trying to purposely leave tools on their cars when they aren't working on them in the form of pinch weld adapters that are purportedly permanently attached to the car. Walk any track and you'll find these in the run off areas.

You won't find mine on the track because I'm not going to be on the track. I prefer to have them installed so a numb skull that may need to jack up my car doesn't F it up.

You won't find mine on the track because I'm not going to be on the track. I prefer to have them installed so a numb skull that may need to jack up my car doesn't F it up.
Yup! Take it to a dealer if you want to see what can be done? Not in a good way either! I liked your setup with the RennStand? I think I might go that route!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back