Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

I've never been good at introductions, so just pretend you already know me...

Xrayspex

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 CTS-V sedan
greetings all:

...just thought I would thank you all for inviting me in.

Well, actually I asked Mr. Google about this place and he sent me here.:burnout:

I've had a 2012 CTS-V sedan for just over a year. I absolutely LOVE it.
My dream car for many years was a Z-06. When the second generation CTS-V came out, I really started to pay attention.
After earning my mid-life crisis, I was in a happy dilemma: Do I proceed with my boyhood dream of the Z-06, or the somewhat new kid on the block?

I have not regretted my decision at all! I could not be happier. The caddy is incredible. It rivals the performance, yet it can take three of my friends and a trunkload of luggage. Plus, I love that it's such a sleeper: only car geeks know what is lurking underneath. I was also pleasantly surprised how low my insurance rates are. I sold my 2009 Infiniti G-37 convertible, and the premium went down!

I know I'm "preaching to the choir" here... I hope you all are having the same experience though!! Happy Holidays!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom