Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

It's been built

ArgentWing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
I just checked with Cadillac website and was informed via chat that my vehicle has been produced. The message further stated that I should check with dealer for further information on shipping etc. I know from reading the posts that I may still be in for a long wait but I'm happy to learn that I'm getting closer to getting behind the wheel.

I just checked with Cadillac website and was informed via chat that my vehicle has been produced. The message further stated that I should check with dealer for further information on shipping etc. I know from reading the posts that I may still be in for a long wait but I'm happy to learn that I'm getting closer to getting behind the wheel.

Reality React GIF by Married At First Sight

Shhhhh. Don't talk so loud. You may attract the goats.

Welcome to the rodeo. Hopefully you get your car soon

Very nice. When did you initially place in your order?

Congrats!! Just an FYI, may sit at the factory for a bit. Mine was produced June16th....just arrived to dealer yesterday (and dealer is only couple hours away from Lansing)!! Sat at the factory for 3 months after being produced just waiting or a chip.

Congrats!! Just an FYI, may sit at the factory for a bit. Mine was produced June16th....just arrived to dealer yesterday (and dealer is only couple hours away from Lansing)!! Sat at the factory for 3 months after being produced just waiting or a chip.
Thanks man! Yeah, I've been reading lots of stories like yours on here. I've got my fingers crossed though!
Btw congrats to you on the delivery of your car!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back