Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

iPhone charging woes

Thanks for posting. I just updated last night to 17.1.1 on my iPhone 14 Pro and tried it just now after seeing this posting. No issues. Since the article mentions iPhone 14 Pro Max was affected, I wanted to be safe. I’m sure Apple I’m sure will figure it out with another update.

13 Pro Max owner here. I was noticing last week that i was having charging issues until I centered my phone on the charging mat and it suddenly pinged and started charging

15 pro max here and I have not tried it in my 5BW yet but it works great in the 23 Escalade....

15 pro on ios 17.1 and yeah, it will charge for a few seconds then stop. If you move the phone slightly it will start again then stop ofter a few seconds. Hope they figure it out as it sounds like its an issue with Apple.

my wife decided to experiment with my phone and oriented it so that the top was pointing to the right instead of the way that I usually do it pointing to the left. That seemed to yield much better results. Still doesn't charge very fast though

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back