Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Introductions

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
I "introduced" the V Wagon to a Trans Am yesterday evening. He was working traffic behind me when I noticed him. He ended up behind me at a light and I'm sure he didn't give the wagon a second look. When the light changed, I rolled out in first and noticed him staying right with me so I hammered it about the time I cleared the car on my right. Catch second gear and check the mirror, he's losing ground. Not as fast as I expected however.

Traffic kept him behind me to the next light and he was paying attention now. I got the clutch engaged in first a little quicker this time then hammered it. After pulling away again, I pulled over to the right land and slowed down. The TA pulled up beside me and stayed there. I had already rolled the window down. He has his window down and was waving and smiling and giving me a big thumbs up. I waved back and he pulled on past me. Didn't get a chance to talk after that. May see him again sometime soon though.

The V Wagon is such a sleeper that most folks don't give it a second look - until the only thing they see is the rear end pulling away from them. Some may notice the plate - SPD WGN - though.

I love this car!

Last edited:
:rocker:.......

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!