Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Introduction - DarthV

DARTHV

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 Cadillac CTS-V
Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I pilot a Black 2016 CTS-V monster that got the nickname Darth Vader from it's sinister looking front end, which I think is absolutely gorgeous. I am a car guy and have owned several Cadillac's through the years. I just let go of my 2012 CTS V coupe, which was a rocket. I put Lingenfelter under the hood and adorned it with CF parts and pieces. I love cars and go to great lengths to care for them because, they are family right?!?!:cool: I live in Oregon and although it's still sunny and in the 60's, the rains will come. I just bought a new DA polisher and my fav car shampoo (Car Beauty Pro). I plan on spending the entire day tomorrow cleaning and protecting this new beauty. It's only got 20K miles and near flawless paint. I will adorn it with the CF package it deserves. I have read a lot of good information on this site and I am happy to be a member. Thanks for taking the time to read this and remember....Velocity is where it's at!! :rocker:

DarthV

Welcome!

Sounds like a nice car.

My first V was a black 2004 and I had DARTHV on the license plate.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back