Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Installed New Wheels

Bigl

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BW
Installed 20” wheels and lowered the car

Attachments

• IMG_0639.jpeg
    IMG_0639.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 287
Looks really good!

Good to see some BBS’s on these cars. My go to wheel for my previous M cars. Would love a set of FI-Rs on my 5BW.

Same I’ve done BBS on my BMWs but haven’t seen any Caddy’s with them. As per the dealer first BW with BBS possibly fist on any V

I’m pleasantly surprised. I’m used to BMWs and my first mod is throwing out the run flats. I give a ton of credit to mag shocks ride is still supple. No rubbing no crashing. I can break the tears loose easier but nothing crazy

What did you use to lower it? The back looks much lower than front.

here are some pics to show how flush the wheels are

Attachments

• IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0659.jpeg
    IMG_0659.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 64
The fronts are no as aggressive as the rear. A little more tucked whereas the rear is flush. I think that what gives the illusion the rear being much lower

I want to say 30 or 35. Ceramic tints

Installed 20” wheels and lowered the car
Big fan of BBS wheels. Love the color of the wheel, caliper and car. It looks really clean. Dropped a little low for my taste but it’s not my car. Not sure how I feel about all that chrome but I bet it’s hard to tell looking at pics rather that being in person.
Did the ride characteristics change much? Did the springs make the ride a little bumpy/bouncy?

The wheels on my BW are my least favorite thing about the car. That and the trim piece around the center dash display. Great job researching and following through with implementation. I’ve toyed with the idea of various solutions but am unable to pull the trigger on anything. It helps that I am cash poor right now and even having the stock wheels painted requires some Jack. I did see a new
Supra at a red light that had bronze on all four corners and I rolled downçd my window to voice my opinion. The guy smiles as he looks back at me and yells to me that he rattle canned them
4 cans of cheap paint and while I am sure that close up you’d be able to tell but viewed as most would they looked great. I want to say the guy didn’t even take the wheels of the car and just masked them with tape.
Regardless, great job with the 20’s and springs.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back