Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I'm IN !!!!!

Buzzsaw

Seasoned Member
Just left Dustin Callaway at Sewell Cadillac in Dallas. Placed my order for a CT5 Blackwing. The wait begins.

Couldn't really finalize color choice. I'm not very creative and almost color blind. Would love to see more V cars so I can get some ideas.

went with my favorite "Raven Black" . Black is a PITA but I love it. Have a ton of black vehicles in my life

Congrats!

I already have a Electric Blue CT4-BW so I'm partial to that color but been debating between the following colors. Orange looks really good but so does Electric Blue ;shrug

colors.png

Just left Dustin Callaway at Sewell Cadillac in Dallas. Placed my order for a CT5 Blackwing. The wait begins.

Couldn't really finalize color choice. I'm not very creative and almost color blind. Would love to see more V cars so I can get some ideas.

went with my favorite "Raven Black" . Black is a PITA but I love it. Have a ton of black vehicles in my life
I talked to Dustin this morning myself...I went to get my window sticker.....He is the man!

I think I saw you while I was waiting. You bought that BEAUTIFUL Red "5"? I went outside and looked at it. You all did Good !!!!!!
Buzz

I think I saw you while I was waiting. You bought that BEAUTIFUL Red "5"? I went outside and looked at it. You all did Good !!!!!!
Buzz
I do have a red CT5 so that was probably me..Dustin will take good care of you for sure! He placed my second order on Monday for a CT4..

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back