Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

IF you had to do it again.

Are all the wheels in the configuration the same but with a different color finish?

No , the tech bronze wheel is a different design.
Thanks I didn’t really pay attention because I always go aftermarket. Same thing here when I get the car (or if I do) I’ll see what size wheel fits and looks good and go from there.

The difficult issue is trying to find a Blackwing that has the stock seats to try out. I bet at least 95% of the ones already built have the optional seats.

The standard seats in the CT5 Blackwing appear to be the same seats in the regular CT5.

If I am not mistaken, I think the high performance seats with just suede seatbacks is a $2890 option. Going with the carbon fiber seatback is a $6090 option.

View attachment 5518

View attachment 5519

I discovered the seats for $2,890 also have more of a "quilted" texture on the bottom of the seats. The $6,090 versions are smooth style leather. The differences are apparent if you look at both seats while building a car on Cadillacs web site.
Just contacted my dealer and had him switch out the seats to the $2,890 version and add red seat belt option as well.

I discovered the seats for $2,890 also have more of a "quilted" texture on the bottom of the seats. The $6,090 versions are smooth style leather. The differences are apparent if you look at both seats while building a car on Cadillacs web site.
Just contacted my dealer and had him switch out the seats to the $2,890 version and add red seat belt option as well.
I have the quilted bottom and I really like it, the red stripe going through the middle is nice and reminds me of my old GTI. Fantastic seats.

I have the quilted bottom and I really like it, the red stripe going through the middle is nice and reminds me of my old GTI. Fantastic seats.
Cool! You have the seats for $2890, Correct? I seen the red line in the more expensive seats but not in the ones for 2890.
Could you please post a photo of the front and back?
Thank you

Cool! You have the seats for $2890, Correct? I seen the red line in the more expensive seats but not in the ones for 2890.
Could you please post a photo of the front and back?
Thank you
My bad, I have the 4BW, this was the $3000 option

Screenshot_20211120-110742_Gallery.jpg
I think the similar 5BW seats are one of the $6000 ones.

I guess I'm asking just cause it's tough to know what's worth the upgrade price. Are the regular seats found in any other trims?

I think the only thing I would have done differently is the PDR. I should have gotten that.
I added the ceramic brakes… sometimes I think I have issues…. I do have PDR and the middle seats in sky blue or whatever the color cool gray…

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back