Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I Did It

Congrats! Looks similar specc'd to mine. Do you mind if I ask what your number is? I've just about completely lost all patience with my process. I'm seeing a lot of cars showing up at dealers that were built later than mine. I don't like thinking of it out in the elements since January or the interest rate hikes in the meantime.

Congrats! Looks similar specc'd to mine. Do you mind if I ask what your number is? I've just about completely lost all patience with my process. I'm seeing a lot of cars showing up at dealers that were built later than mine. I don't like thinking of it out in the elements since January or the interest rate hikes in the meantime.
Mine is 369...it was built in Jan. It was a stock unit at the dealership. Not sure how long they had it. They dropped ADM, and it started to get a lot of attention (big surprise, huh?). I lost all patience with my 5, as mentioned above, which is why I bought this.

Ugh. Mine is 287. Well, awesome looking car. I hope you like it since the 5 wasn't happening!

For whatever it is worth, mine is 301 and built in February. So a lower # but built after Finally-a-V's. Delivered 4/29.

Well, I did it. I cancelled my 5BW because I knew it wouldn't get built for 2022.

After much debate, what I did though, I went out and bought a 4BW. It has everything I wanted except CF2, which is fine. Picked it up Monday and drove back from San Diego. So far, I’m very pleased. Ride is good, handles very well, but I haven’t had the chance to really play with it yet. Seats are great. Firm and a little hard, but very nice. I’m very pleased how you can feel and hear the difference between tour and sport. Another car I had, you really couldn’t tell much of a difference. Sport really tightens things up, louder exhaust, crisp shifts. Can’t wait to play around with track mode. I really didn't want another black car, but you get what you can get. I actually think it looks a little bad ass in black.

So now I have a Blackwing!! Let's see how much I really like it and what 2024 might hold!

Big shout out to @Tall Steve. He was right. Drive it, you’ll buy it. Also, thanks to my selling dealer, Marvin K Brown. Super people to deal with. Easy deal, no games, kept their word. Thanks to Joe and Jeffery, my salespeople.
View attachment 8686View attachment 8685
Love the combo, congrats brother! It's unfortunate regarding the 5BW

Ugh. Mine is 287. Well, awesome looking car. I hope you like it since the 5 wasn't happening!

Love the combo, congrats brother! It's unfortunate regarding the 5BW

Thanks for the kind words. I'm disappointed I didn't get my 5. Just tired of waiting and knowing I wouldn't see a 2023 until Q1 or Q2, in my opinion. It's been a fun car so far. Have to get it registered next week, then start getting miles on it. Can't wait to get it passed 1500 to really "test" it.

Time can seem to stand still but as an older guy I say be patient. I know me, and if I dropped the 5 and went to the 4 it would eat at me until a 5 was in my garage.
Happy with the 4? Fantastic, it is a great car and in some ways better than a 5. But if its a 5 you want stick it out and wait for it. 6 months wait is nothing in the end.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back