Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I bet you've never seen wheels like this - CT5-V Blackwing

V-Day

Well I bet you haven't... Lol... I just got sent these pics.. Details:

Brand: AEROLARRI Forged Wheels
Style:Hexial
Black Ghost Glaze Polished
Front wheel: 20X10.5
Rear wheel: 20X12.5
Tires: F: 285/30/20, R: 325/25/20
2022 CT5 V Blackwing

CT5 V Blackwing wheels (5).png

Cadillac Ct5-V Blackwing Rims (2).png

20x10.5 and 20x12.5 CT5-V Blackwing wheels  285.30.20 325.25.20 (3).png

Cadillac Ct5-V Blackwing Rims (3).png

CT5 V Blackwing wheel specs offsets.png

CT5-V Blackwing wheels for sale.png

CT5 V Blackwing wheels (8).png

Sweet Kia!

Different strokes for different folks. I do like the red stripe around the bottom of the carbon however. Thinking it should have matched the blue calipers though. Would probably be a little more suttle that way too.

I want those tires, I think these things should've had at least another 20mm up front and another 10mm in the rear.

Different strokes for different folks. I do like the red stripe around the bottom of the carbon however. Thinking it should have matched the blue calipers though. Would probably be a little more suttle that way too.
I'm passing on both (but not judging :) ). The stripes remind me of the Stellantis crowd that leave the splitter shipping protectors on (ok on a Batmobile, though).

I'm passing on both (but not judging :) ). The stripes remind me of the Stellantis crowd that leave the splitter shipping protectors on (ok on a Batmobile, though).
Now you've tainted my take on the stripe. Can't unsee mopar, gross.

Full Rear! The 20x12.5 rears are incredible

Attachments

• CT5 V Blackwing wheels AEROLARRI.png
    CT5 V Blackwing wheels AEROLARRI.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 152
Looks like you got the first of that style. Pretty sure that style was not available when I got my Aerolarri's. So many styles, colors and finishes available. Deciding on one was hard.

I wonder what the offset is on those. That's been the hard part for me when it comes to ordering wheels.

Not going to say. Those offsets the company keeps private. Ever see a 305/25/20 front tire on a base C8? - it's on the website lol.

Please keep up updated on this fitment - no rubbing even when loaded with passengers and going over bumps at high speed?

Correct. No rubbing or anything. A+ all around with these Aerolarri wheels fitment on the CT5-V BW.

Saw pics of a C8 with these wheels. I will say the look is growing on me. You've got the first of the series. I assume the C8 is 2 or 3. Fwiw, each style is limited to a total of 299 sets. Then the style is retired.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back