Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

HRE wheels - lowering options?

HRE has a 4 month lead time.....guess a lot of people are fine with their prices.
on a side note....I'm not waiting that long for HRE's got something else up my sleeve.
4 month lead time… the way things are now days Yeah an alternative might be the answer good luck !!

HRE has a 4 month lead time.....guess a lot of people are fine with their prices.
on a side note....I'm not waiting that long for HRE's got something else up my sleeve.
I was upset to hear that. Adv1 might have my vote for second option. HRE basically told me I’d be lucky to have them on by fall….

yup, I talked to him on IG for about 4hrs one day..He owns 909 motoring those wheels are 20x11 front and 20x12.5 rears. He won't give up the offsets though. just judging from that though, there is plenty of room under the wheel wells for bigger wheels than stock. he did mention that at those widths he is limited as to what tires he can run on it.
Offsets wouldnt be too hard to calculate if you know the stock specs. Gimme the stock wheel specs, then get me a measurement from the edge of the wheel to the perpendicular line of the inner fender if thats where you want it and I'll use a calculator using the 11j and 12.5j for width specs.

Just for shits and giggles, stocks are 19x10 +20 FR and 19x11 +50, we want to run 11j up front and 12.5j in the rear.

Hypothetically:
We want to fill in about 2" (25.4mm) of poke for the front. If you run 11j +10, you'd need a +10 offset to have it poke out 23mm closer to the front fenders.

Rears, to go from 11j +50 to run 12.5j and poke out 2", you'd need +45 and itll be 24mm closer to the rear fenders.

Just for shits and giggles, stocks are 19x10 +20 FR and 19x11 +50, we want to run 11j up front and 12.5j in the rear.

Hypothetically:
We want to fill in about 2" (25.4mm) of poke for the front. If you run 11j +10, you'd need a +10 offset to have it poke out 23mm closer to the front fenders.

Rears, to go from 11j +50 to run 12.5j and poke out 2", you'd need +45 and itll be 24mm closer to the rear fenders.

One inch is 25.4mms, so filling two inches is 50.8mms

after hearing what HRE and another wheel company had to say...I'm seriously starting to doubt that AG actually fit a 12.5" wheel in the rear. but who knows

I had BC Forged monoblock wheels on my GT350 and now my family hauler. 6061-T6 aluminum, JWL and VIA certified. Paid around $3800 for a set. You can't beat HRE's lifetime warranty though. I don't have money to burn, but I still try to get my hands on quality fully forged wheels.

If I can get an order in, I'm just going to stick with the bronze tech wheels on the 4BW

Too low and ricey for my taste.
that car is factory height with 20" wheels instead of 19" its an optical illusion...that car most likely has more ground clearance than a stock one. @MUNIK FL out of curiosity, what about it makes it look RICEY to you? I'm just curious, thats not my car...in fact my car would look stupid to you most likely because mine is bagged.

I hope you don't consider aftermarket non-chrome wheels as rice, because that 5BW has a classy look to it. Nothing rice about that at all.

I hope you don't consider aftermarket non-chrome wheels as rice, because that 5BW has a classy look to it. Nothing rice about that at all.
hahaha thats what I'm thinking...what about that set up is ricey? he doesn't have a bunch of stickers and a fart can muffler. I think he is using the term "ricey" a little too liberally and doesn't really know what "ricey" is or means... @MUNIK FL please don't take this as bashing. just not sure you're using the term ricey in its correct context which is throwing people off.

Last edited:
hahaha thats what I'm thinking...what about that set up is ricey? he doesn't have a bunch of stickers and a fart can muffler That’s all that’s missing
@arod221 @SOP

Relax, it’s just an opinion. I think it looks like they are trying too hard. I think the wheels are look similar to a 2006 Honda Civic I just saw drive by. You think it looks classy, I think it looks cheap.

Anyway, I came here to look at wheels because I think the stock ones are a little too small for the car. The ones in these photos are bigger than I would want. It’s good to know they did not lower the car, because I was thinking of going to a 20” wheel and dropping it an inch - but I see that it is not needed.

I wish we could know the offset and tire sizes of these.

@arod221 @SOP

Relax, it’s just an opinion. I think it looks like they are trying too hard. I think the wheels are look similar to a 2006 Honda Civic I just saw drive by. You think it looks classy, I think it looks cheap.

Anyway, I came here to look at wheels because I think the stock ones are a little too small for the car. The ones in these photos are bigger than I would want. It’s good to know they did not lower the car, because I was thinking of going to a 20” wheel and dropping it an inch - but I see that it is not needed.

I wish we could know the offset and tire sizes of these.
his tire sizes are 285/30/20 and 325/25/20. I've talked to him a little bit about his setup trying to get the offsets....but he won't give them up.

@mikeguilf51 here are my AL13 R-60's
IMG_6435.JPG

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop