Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Howdy

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
It's been a little slow here lately. Maybe the winter is keeping everyone out of their "V's" this month.
I know I haven't driven my V much lately. I need to find a car show to attend and soon.

My Vette club has been asked to drive classis cars between a warehouse and the auction site in the fairgrounds this coming weekend. There's a lot of Vettes in the auction and the auction house and owner thinks fellow Vette owners will do a better job driving and watching out for them then hiring college kids to drive them. Besides, most of our club know how to drive a stick shift. I'm hoping to get my hands on the '67 435-hp Vette as one of the cars I'll get to drive.

I'm getting the V out later today so I can pick up some 1x8 boards for a project. The VWagon is the only car I have that is big enough for this duty. One of the reasons I bought it. I need to haul more stuff than just A$$ sometimes.

Later,

:wave:

My wife filled up the back of the V Wagon yesterday behind the rear seats. Seems she had a bunch of coupons that were about to expire, so she used the at Walmart. I added a couple of folding chairs from Lowes also. For some reason, Lowes did have 1x8 boards. I drove to a different hardware store and got a 1x8 8 feet long. They cut it in 5 and 3 foot pieces - I only needed a piece 4.5 feet long for my project but I'd rather cut off 6 inches than have to buy another board.

The second hardware store is run by a bunch of car guys. When I first started picking up stuff there in my V Wagon, they were amazed that I would use it for hauling mulch, concrete blocks and other stuff in the V. Now, I'm just another customer. New guys ask about it sometimes.

34K+ and still a kick to drive!

The weather here in Oklahoma yesterday was a welcome surprise. Started out in the 20's but ended in the low 70's with lots of sun.

I left the V Wagon in the garage and drove my '13 427 Convertible Vette around just wasting gas and enjoying the drive.

No point in owning cars like these and not enjoying the driving experience.

Later,

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop