Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

How honest is Sewell Cadillac Dallas?

Correct... Stopped taking orders for Escalade-V........ its will be lower production than the blackwings yet had more demand than the blackwings...

my first Escalade-V order was built this week....

I will begin taking a limited amount of out of state CT5-V blackwing orders in the near future. There will be several requirements as to what kind of orders I will accept...... It will be announced here..... where the OG goatherders thrive....
I'll keep an eye out for that announcement.

tenor.gif

will begin taking a limited amount of out of state CT5-V blackwing orders in the near future. There will be several requirements as to what kind of orders I will accept...... It will be announced here..... where the OG goatherders thrive...
@1StunnaV .......Oh my! Please keep ME, I mean us, in the loop.

Correct... Stopped taking orders for Escalade-V........ its will be lower production than the blackwings yet had more demand than the blackwings...

my first Escalade-V order was built this week....

I will begin taking a limited amount of out of state CT5-V blackwing orders in the near future. There will be several requirements as to what kind of orders I will accept...... It will be announced here..... where the OG goatherders thrive....
And CT4-V BW Track Editions?

I will take that order right now, as long as its a manual trans... dcallaway@blackwingking.com ... Theres no guarantee it will be filled as I dont know how many we are going to get, but I am happy to fill it with yours if we have enough...
I sincerely thank you for the offer but, I’ll have to pass due to the manual trans restriction. My manual trans needs are currently fulfilled by a ZL1 1LE, 350Z Roadster and Harley Davidson. This car being my wife’s daily / family car, it needs to be an auto trans.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back