Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hi from Raleigh, NC - Got my 2023 CT5-V Blackwing on 12/27/22

PeterH

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Hi - I finally got my 2023 CT5-V Blackwing (6-speed) on Dec 27, 2022 after initially ordering it on January 28th, 2022. Still in the break in period, but loving this car!

I look forward to participating in the forums.

Peter
Raleigh, NC

Last edited:
Hi - I finally got my 2023 CT5-V Blackwing (6-speed) on Dec 27, 2023 after initially ordering it on January 28th, 2022. Still in the break in period, but loving this car!

I look forward to participating in the forums.

Peter
Raleigh, NC
Congratulations and welcome. Definitely worth the wait.

Congrats and welcome. I visited the Raleigh area last september for the first time. You're in a great location for golf!

Congrats and welcome! Hope to see you at the Triangle C&C (Morrisville has been great lately) meets whenever the hell my 4BW comes in!

Congratulations PeterH! Every time I drive mine, my wife says there is only one other thing that puts that kind of smile on my face...ok, not what everyone would thinking right about now, lol, it's the same smile while hand washing and detailing my 5BW!

Congrats and welcome! Hope to see you at the Triangle C&C (Morrisville has been great lately) meets whenever the hell my 4BW comes in!
Thanks! I was there last Saturday 1/7. Plan to go to the Feb one, weather permitting. Come on by. Several folks stopped by and couldn't get over the car...especially the fact it was a manual :) . Best of luck getting yours.

Congrats and welcome. I visited the Raleigh area last september for the first time. You're in a great location for golf!
Yes...I used to play a lot of golf here...it's an all year round sport here which is nice.

Congratulations PeterH! Every time I drive mine, my wife says there is only one other thing that puts that kind of smile on my face...ok, not what everyone would thinking right about now, lol, it's the same smile while hand washing and detailing my 5BW!
A set of street slicks? ;)

Congrats and welcome to the party!

If you see my old cammed '14 GT500, tell Dave Brian says hello. He bought it last January and is in your neck of the woods! Also, I wouldn't play around with Dave, she's putting down 755whp on pump gas. LOL

Attachments

• GT500.jpg
    GT500.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 49
  • GT500.jpg1.jpg
    GT500.jpg1.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 46
  • GT500.jpg1.jpg2.png
    GT500.jpg1.jpg2.png
    513.8 KB · Views: 46
Greetings, neighbor! Just got mine today & am driving it home to Raleigh from Albany, NY tomorrow! Hope to see you at a car meet sometime!

Greetings, neighbor! Just got mine today & am driving it home to Raleigh from Albany, NY tomorrow! Hope to see you at a car meet sometime!
Cool...safe travels! I go to Cars and Coffee in Morrisville, occasionally - off of Page road. It's the first Sat of the month.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back