Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hey GM close but FAIL

ClassaxV

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V Blackwing Raven Black, SkyCool 6spd
Hey GM the new Sirrius Cadillac+ Nav is nice and up-to-date but it doesn't integrate with rest of the software the way the original one so nicely does, nor does it send prompts to the HUD.

NICE but a huge fail to use. Now I'm inspired to find out where, when and how to get my oem map updated.

An over the air update to allow Cadillac plus nav to function in the same space and capabilities as the oem seems like a no Brainerd but apparently.... not.

disgusted GIF

Hey GM the new Sirrius Cadillac+ Nav is nice and up-to-date but it doesn't integrate with rest of the software the way the original one so nicely does, nor does it send prompts to the HUD.

NICE but a huge fail to use. Now I'm inspired to find out where, when and how to get my oem map updated.

An over the air update to allow Cadillac plus nav to function in the same space and capabilities as the oem seems like a no Brainerd but apparently.... not.
If it doesn't integrate with the HUD and you want up to date navigation, why not use Waze or Google Maps on Android Auto or iPhone? If you have a smartphone, for most people there's no additional costs and you get a vastly larger and more up to date database than anything an OEM is going to make (not to mention crowd sourcing things like speed traps and other road events.)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back