Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V HELP: Need pics of the CT4 BW LF4 without the engine cover. Talking with manufacturer for catch cans.

Cadillac CT4-V model

Soundman414

Seasoned Member
Hey there. Still waiting on my own CT4 BW to come in. But I've contacted a few manufacturers for catch can systems.

One in particular has asked me for a variety of pictures of the engine and engine bay without the engine cover on. ADDW1 is the company; I've used their products several times and they make good stuff.

Would anyone be willing to take some high quality shots, especially where the PCV leads into the intakes, as well as any open spaces within the engine compartment for potential mounting points?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there. Still waiting on my own CT4 BW to come in. But I've contacted a few manufacturers for catch can systems.

One in particular has asked me for a variety of pictures of the engine and engine bay without the engine cover on. ADDW1 is the company; I've used their products several times and they make good stuff.

Would anyone be willing to take some high quality shots, especially where the PCV leads into the intakes, as well as any open spaces within the engine compartment for potential mounting points?

Thanks in advance.
sorry maybe I'm the only one - but what's a catch can? Sounds like something one would pee in LOL

@WONT TAP please comment on the need for a catch can for the LF4 and if needed, what you recommend.
Yes, we definitely need a catch can in my opinion. However, we're very fortunate because the factory PCV system already includes a well engineered system, that we anticipate will support approximately 27 pounds of boost and 700 whp.

Yes, we definitely need a catch can in my opinion. However, we're very fortunate because the factory PCV system already includes a well engineered system, that we anticipate will support approximately 27 pounds of boost and 700 whp.
I see what you did there. F*ckin' tease. ;)

Thanks in advance.
Im kinda worried about the same thing on my ct5v blackwing. The fact that its direct injection and eventually carbon buildup is gonna junk up the valves and ill have to remove the supercharger to get access to the valves. I was talking to a friend of mine that said methanol injection could also help to keep the valves clean.

Im kinda worried about the same thing on my ct5v blackwing. The fact that its direct injection and eventually carbon buildup is gonna junk up the valves and ill have to remove the supercharger to get access to the valves. I was talking to a friend of mine that said methanol injection could also help to keep the valves clean.
Not to mention up the boost

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners