Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Tampa (Riverview) FL

DEFBW

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Dark Emerald Frost CT4-V Blackwing
Recently grabbed a previously owned 2022 CT4-V Blackwing in the unique DARK EMERALD FROST GREEN matte finish color. What a blast to drive. Still getting used to it and what it can do. Glad to be here and can't wait to be a part of this forum. Take care, Larry

Congrats and welcome Larry. Love that color. Be sure to check out the Blackwing Registry in the Tech Center here.

Thanks Rob - this green color is stunning to say the least... too bad they are not offering it anymore. I see the registry BUT unsure what I can do there. Do you know anything about the Cadillac PDI matte paint pack sent to the dealers? I would like to obtain that, if possible.

Congratulations on the CT4V BW. I had a ATS-V Coupe. Nice little car but the back seat was unusable. Almost impossible to get in and out and once in, the single occupant had to sit sideways. I hope the 4 door is better. One reason I'm getting a 5BW is because is larger.

Thanks Rob - this green color is stunning to say the least... too bad they are not offering it anymore. I see the registry BUT unsure what I can do there. Do you know anything about the Cadillac PDI matte paint pack sent to the dealers? I would like to obtain that, if possible.
I'm not sure about the paint pack

Dimmitt Cadillac has a Emerald Green. Its gorgeous. It was the factor of how to try and care for the paint, that and the cost of any repairs to the paint that caused me to go with Raven Black. Congrats man, its a gorgeous color. What color wheels?

on a side note, I live in Ruskin and my son says he had seen a Green Blackwing in the wild. Must have been you!!

Dimmitt Cadillac has a Emerald Green. Its gorgeous. It was the factor of how to try and care for the paint, that and the cost of any repairs to the paint that caused me to go with Raven Black. Congrats man, its a gorgeous color. What color wheels?

on a side note, I live in Ruskin and my son says he had seen a Green Blackwing in the wild. Must have been you!!
More than likely it might have been me - I had PPF installed over all of car simply to help protect matte paint / can't even tell it's on there. A bit costly BUT better than having to re-paint if something happens. We should meet up sometime.

I'd check again. The first one i thought I got was dirt under the clear coat... Then it got 2 real ones like a week later :cry:
I got a small paint chip driving it home from Dimmitt. It's staying in the garage now until I get the PPF done next week 😂

Im in Riverview too!!! I got a Summit white 4BW that I'm trying to sell and picked up a Red 5BW. Im off 301 and Rhodine.

Im in Riverview too!!! I got a Summit white 4BW that I'm trying to sell and picked up a Red 5BW. Im off 301 and Rhodine.
I’m just behind the new 7/11 that’s built by the new Publix

If you got FB, there's a pretty active V FB group around here.

LoL come to think of it, think you just joined and intro yourself there.

If you got FB, there's a pretty active V FB group around here.

LoL come to think of it, think you just joined and intro yourself there.
I did!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners