Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member: Tampa, Fl

JTugwell

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4V Blackwing 6 speed
Hello everyone,

I finally decided to pull the trigger on a CT4V Blackwing, and placed an order for a 2023 6 speed in rift metallic with tech bronze wheels. I'm thankful for this forum for directing me to Sewell Cadillac of Dallas. Dustin was very helpful in getting an order placed. I'm in Tampa, Fl and Ed Morse Cadillac wants $30k over MSRP for a '22 10 speed auto. They were nice enough to reduce the ADM to $10k if I placed an order for a 6 speed. I don't mind flying to Dallas and driving home to avoid dealing with Ed Morse. Now the wait begins!

-Jonathan

I don’t know if it was my recommendation for Sewell or not, but I’m glad you were able to become a Sewell customer. Sewell has a reputation for excellent customer customer service. (I do not work for Sewell)

I thought sewell was not accepting any out of state orders anymore? Yeah screw Ed Morse. They suck. They will never get my business

I have not heard anything about Sewell not accepting out of state orders. When I bought mine, they didn’t ask where I lived. They could not have been nicer

I had to send Sewell a copy of my drivers license, so they were fully aware that I was out of state. Dustin even asked if I’d fly in and drive the car home. I agree that they couldn’t have been nicer.

Sewell has several dealerships in the Dallas area. They all have a reputation for excellence customer service.

I thought sewell was not accepting any out of state orders anymore? Yeah screw Ed Morse. They suck. They will never get my business
I believe that’s just for the 5 BW and not the 4 BW.

Very nice! Please send some pictures when you get her home.
Will do! I'll do a before and after of the tint and ceramic coat as well.

In the meantime if you need an idea of how it will look -->
This just dropped recently. Honestly, not impressed with his video but gives you a sense of how Rift + Bronze wheels looks IRL vs on the builder site.

Man, I was selling my 4BW in AUG here in Tampa and didnt get any bite. Ended up selling it to Ed Morse Brandon for $75K and they flipped it out for $82K.

Also, dont know if you've seen this. Dustin posted up a few cars they have coming in or in transit for sale at Sewell.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back