Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello From Southwest New Mexico

Wato

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V BW, Summit White
Finally got my hands on a 23 CT5-V BW. Summit White with a manual.

Picked it up in Houston and drove back 12 hours just beating the Ice storm that hit Texas last week.

Got through the break-in period pretty quick!

What an awesome ride!

Attachments

• IMG_0768.jpeg
    IMG_0768.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55

Picked it up in Houston and drove back 12 hours just beating the Ice storm that hit Texas last week.

What an awesome ride!
Congratulations!

Grats and welcome!

I'm in the Houston Metro area. I have visited ABQ and Santa Fe a few times over the past few years, doing recon on locations for a potential move.

I'm very much looking forward to my next trip, when I will be taking my 4BW.

Maybe I'm a masochist, but I love, love, love that West Texas drive between San Antonio and El Paso. And the drive between Cruces and ABQ is pretty nice as well.

Grats and welcome!

I'm in the Houston Metro area. I have visited ABQ and Santa Fe a few times over the past few years, doing recon on locations for a potential move.

I'm very much looking forward to my next trip, when I will be taking my 4BW.

Maybe I'm a masochist, but I love, love, love that West Texas drive between San Antonio and El Paso. And the drive between Cruces and ABQ is pretty nice as well.
10E to San Antonio IS a great drive! That was the first time for me. ABQ seems like a big Las Cruces with more crime. If you can afford it, Santa Fe for sure!

What an awesome ride!
Congrats!

ABQ seems like a big Las Cruces with more crime.

Oh, man. I've actually described ABQ to friends as a "small Houston"!

The Houston Metro area is basically the same stuff repeated over and over for 10,000 square miles. ABQ feels like one section of Houston. So it has only 1 CarMax, whereas Houston Metro has 6.

If you can afford it, Santa Fe for sure!

Only place I might be able to afford in Santa Fe is El Dorado. I like El Dorado a lot.

But for the price of a small-but-decent house in El Dorado I can a big and nice house in a good neighborhood in ABQ. Or a smaller house in the Foothills. I really like the Foothills.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back