Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New from Grapevine, TX

raneil86

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Just added a '23 Wave Blue 5BW to the garage after my beloved '16 Chevy SS was stolen off the lot at Classic Chevrolet Collision.

We located the BW we wanted on the lot in Houston and got the deal done yesterday. So we booked a flight, took an Uber to the dealership from IAH and drove the BW home, varying the speed constantly and keeping it under 80 MPH. Mostly under 70. We were home by 11:30. What a great day!

I also recently inherited my late father's 2005 Superformance Mk III Cobra with a 351W and a 5-speed. I've previously owned a '01 BMW M5, and my 2nd car was a '86 Monte Carlo SS, WAY back in the day. Good times.

Can't wait to get through the break-in period on this car. I can already tell, it's like nothing I've ever owned.

Welcome to the Blog. I'm in Waxahachie and got my 22 BW from Sewell Dallas. Nice car.

Smashed lots of bugs driving up from H-Town last night, so she started her day with a bath.

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

Welcome to the Blog. I'm in Waxahachie and got my 22 BW from Sewell Dallas. Nice car.
Nice! I was just in there the other day. No doubt that's where I'll be going for service. They're right up the road from us.

Congrats on your new ride!

Congrats! I live in Keller and got mine from Sewell Grapevine (5BW six-speed car #26) Had my old '16 Camaro SS at Classic Collision and still service my '10 ZR1 there. Very disturbing you had your '16 Chevy SS stolen there!!

Hope to see you around town. Mine is shadow gray with bronze wheels. I think I'm the only one with that color combo in the area.

Love the color! Welcome

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners