Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from SE Michigan!

Eagle Fang

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
4BW 6MT
Just took delivery of my CT4 BW. Manuel, shadow metallic, gold calipers, fancy black seats and sunroof. Ordered from Natalie Sells at Genesis Cadillac in St. Claire Shores, MI. Couldn't be happier with the experience. She is A+. Anyway, some pics:

`
IMG_2496.jpg
IMG_2497.jpg
IMG_4135.JPEG

Congratulations. I am envious. My 5BW was reported to be built and ready to ship, 2 weeks ago. No idea what is causing the delay, but I'm hoping it's soon. Enjoy your ride. It looks good.

Thanks! If build number is what's listed on the steering wheel, it says 448. Order number was BHFKHZ.

Ordered 1/13, and delivered 6/9. I was at 3800 status for awhile, with TPW pushed back a few times. Definitely not complaining though based on some of the other's experiences on this board. I was actually thinking it would be delivered at some point in August or September so this was a very pleasant surprise. Now I just have to wait for that dang 500 mile break in period..

Congratulations! No sunroof or gold calipers here but everything else including dealer same. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 000C8951-8A17-4616-B78B-D08847F0B66D.jpeg
    000C8951-8A17-4616-B78B-D08847F0B66D.jpeg
    8.2 MB · Views: 81

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace