Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Heated Steering Wheel Availability on V-Series Cadillac

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
While the Blackwing was not specifically mentioned in this Cadillac communication to dealers, I'm assuming they fall under "V-Series" Cadillacs in this notification...just a heads up:

Will absolutely get worse for some time. Magnesium shortage is next affecting aluminum production for cars, smartphones, etc.

People are buying BMWs w/o touchscreens...welcome to the skimpflation era of paying more for less!!

Not just cars. Try buying a stove or furniture. Really anything that takes a lot of material or a large number of parts.
Throw dishwashers into the mix. I've been without a damn dishwasher in my kitchen since June. If I wanted to buy a cheap POS, I could have one. But because I prefer quality and I'm willing to pay for it - the high-end, more efficient models have been MIA for 6+ months and stores like Home Depot and Lowes aren't even trying to order them because orders aren't being accepted.

So help me here! My 5 being 11/22 tpw will not come through with a heated steering wheel for a $150 credit. Im ok w that. But the carbon seats $6090 may nit come through heated and ventilated? The gm statement is kind of open ended,
Does not mention any particular model. Just called my dealer and asked him to check right away those features do not come through, send me back my deposit. So what happens to the massaging feature as well?

So help me here! My 5 being 11/22 tpw will not come through with a heated steering wheel for a $150 credit. Im ok w that. But the carbon seats $6090 may nit come through heated and ventilated? The gm statement is kind of open ended,
Does not mention any particular model. Just called my dealer and asked him to check right away those features do not come through, send me back my deposit. So what happens to the massaging feature as well?
lelo-hugo-blue_2.jpg

Becomes a dealer installed option?

:chuckle

I have GM system access and read the full release this morning, which was shortened when posted here. The heated/ventilated seat issue does not affect CT4 or CT5, so no worries for us.

LAME!

The semiconductors we supply are not in the shortage list. We process 100K at a time for commercial and mainly GPS semiconductors.
The military semiconductors always keeps us busy.

Throw dishwashers into the mix. I've been without a damn dishwasher in my kitchen since June. If I wanted to buy a cheap POS, I could have one. But because I prefer quality and I'm willing to pay for it - the high-end, more efficient models have been MIA for 6+ months and stores like Home Depot and Lowes aren't even trying to order them because orders aren't being accepted.
I was really surprised when I was able to purchase a replacement washer/dryer to replace our 16 year old units.

Maybe I need to change my steering wheel to the sueded one for those cold days.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back