Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Happy Birthday

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
My little red V Wagon is 11 years old today. I took delivery of it Pearl Harbor Day 2010. It now has a little over 52,000 miles.

SpeedWagon2.jpg

Wow, very nice, always wanted one but the wife was never onboard with that ...boo

I'm a week late in wishing a Happy 12th birthday to Speed Wagon. A little over 55k miles now and still going strong. I think I'll hang on to her for a while longer!

SpeedWagon4.jpg

I'm a week late in wishing a Happy 12th birthday to Speed Wagon. A little over 55k miles now and still going strong. I think I'll hang on to her for a while longer!

View attachment 15143
That's awesome! Yes, you better hang onto her, I don't see many on the roads these days!

Today is my 1 year anniversary for the BW. Clocked a total of 2223 miles so far. Happy Bday Riffy!

Today is my 1 year anniversary for the BW. Clocked a total of 2223 miles so far. Happy Bday Riffy!
Congratulations, I'm at 6 months and just broke 2000 miles. It's going to stay there until spring. Combination of weather and rotator cuff surgery last week. Right arm, no shifting for a while.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back