Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Greetings from Hollywood!!

Welcome!

Thanks guys. I saw Tuna's post in CF before it got deleted, so I saved the link.

Thanks guys. I saw Tuna's post in CF before it got deleted, so I saved the link.
They deleted a link to another Cadillac site?

:rolleyes: Lame. I guess some web sites are out for money only - and screw the enthusiasts with preventing them from posting other sources of information.

I've never blocked links being posted, or prevented members from posting links to other forum web sites.

If their site was that great - they wouldn't have to worry about their members leaving. Seems like a simple concept to me.

I'm on probation over there now. Guess I should have actually read their forum rules before accepting them.

I'm on probation over there now. Guess I should have actually read their forum rules before accepting them.

Really? Ah sucks! Sorry to hear that. Guess they're pretty strict there?

Welcome Hollywood.

It always amazes me when forums are contrary to democratic process and free speech. Pulling the post that I saw that brought me here is just plain wrong. On my forum, no one has ever been banned, no post ever pulled or closed. I hope this new forum follows a democratic process instead of the junior high school mentality of the HAMB, which is probably the largest automotive forum. Those clowns banned me for posting a video of some spirited driving. I only had a post count of around 500 when I posted that video, and with that low of post count I wasn't suppose to have such a popular thread.

Welcome Hollywood.

It always amazes me when forums are contrary to democratic process and free speech. Pulling the post that I saw that brought me here is just plain wrong. On my forum, no one has ever been banned, no post ever pulled or closed. I hope this new forum follows a democratic process instead of the junior high school mentality of the HAMB, which is probably the largest automotive forum. Those clowns banned me for posting a video of some spirited driving. I only had a post count of around 500 when I posted that video, and with that low of post count I wasn't suppose to have such a popular thread.

Thanks. I don't get why forums delete posts for another forum? I guess different forum..different set of rules? In any case, I'm glad we have another V forum!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back