Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

GM online parts you trust

Mbar

Seasoned Member
Hi there,
Do you have an online GM parts store you like dealing with?
Clearly price is important, but I’m looking for a responsive customer service as well.
Thanks

I've used several. Dependent on price, including shipping, for each part as I need it. They all seem to be about the same to me. I've had no issues with any of them.

I've had an order in with GMPartsDirect for about three weeks and aside from the first day to clarify payment info there has been zero communication of any kind. No indication if part is on backorder or otherwise (order is "In Progress"), no response to web inquiry, email or phone message, and nobody *ever* answers a phone.

I've used GMPartsDirect off and on for years, but their reputation for customer service is pretty non-existant. I've always gotten my parts, but you always have to compare the total cost with shipping. GMPD quotes wholesale prices, but shipping is high. I've also used other mainstream GM parts places with no problem. I always research and know just what I want, so I don't have to deal with returns.

Keep in mind that most of these places do not carry a lot of inventory. They have to order it from GM after you order it from them and then it gets shipped to them and then to you.

I have used GM Parts at Big Discounted Prices | Malouf Parts Xperts which is local to me and I can do in person pick up. If any of these online places happen to be near you (most of them are dealerships) - that helps a lot for bulky items.
This is true. I have used nationalgmparts.com and it's the parts department for Classic Chevrolet here in DFW. Saved a bunch on shipping on a few items by driving down and just picking up the parts.

Used these people before. Address says Arizona. Quick delivery and the hub assembly I orderes for my camaro was like 25% cheaper than anywhere else

I would love to see a PN Database of all exterior carbon for the 4 and 5. PNs for the suede headliners and pillars too lol.

As a followup, I finally talked to a live person at GMPartsDirect - still took several tries even using the operator at Flow Winston Salem - and my order had been 'inadvertently' on hold for four weeks. Should be fixed and actually in progress now - will update here.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back